Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's TV Marathons 2007/2008

TV Show Marathons New Year's Eve 2007

Here is the list of 2008/2009 New Year's Eve and New Year's Day TV marathons

December 31, 2007:

A&E: First 48 and Intervention (one of my favorite shows)

AMC: Planet of the Apes films

BET: Top 100 Videos of 2007

CourtTV: Party Heat and The Most Shocking

Discovery: Mythbusters

Food Network: The Next Food Network Star

GSN: $100,000 Pyramid

HBO: Entourage

History: The States

ION: The Drew Carey Show

Military: Superweapons

Sci-Fi: The Twilight Zone

Science: Mars Rising

Spike: CSI

TCM: Fred Astaire films

TLC: John & Kate Plus 8

TNT: Law & Order

TV Land: Beverly Hillbillies

Travel: Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

USA: Law & Order Criminal Intent

VH1: I Love New York 2


TV Show Marathons New Year's Day 2008

January 1, 2008:


A&E: CSI Miami

Biography: City Confidential

Bravo: The Biggest Loser

CMT: Trick My Truck

CourtTV: Beach Patrol: Honolulu

Discovery: Dirty Jobs

E!: Snoop Dogg's Father Hood / Keeping Up with the Kardashians

ESPN2: World’s Strongest Man Competition

Food Network: The Next Iron Chef

GAC: The Top Videos of 2007

HDNet: Torchwood

History: American Eats

History International: The Worst Jobs in History

MSNBC: Lockup: Holman

MTV: My Super Sweet 16

Soap: One Tree Hill

Sci-Fi: The Twilight Zone

Style: Extreme Makeover

TCM: That's Entertainment I, II and II

TLC: Obesity related programming

TNT: Law & Order

TV Land: Beverly Hillbillies

TV One: The PJs

USA: Monk

VH1: America’s Next Top Model


Check your local listings to confirm airings and times

Please Email me any corrections or marathons I've missed

Check out the rest of my blog

last updated Monday December 31st 2007, 9:30 PM EST

Here is the list of 2008/2009 New Year's Eve and New Year's Day TV marathons

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this just for television?

I have a lot of the old shows on DVD now, because I hate watching commercials.

There is a new year's marathon happening on the net during new years.

http://www.brentandtimmy.com

Two guys are drinking to every time zone in the world. I will try to stay even with them for as long as I can. ;)

Anonymous said...

soap network is doing a one tree hill season 4 marathon

charlierb3 said...

thanks!

Isa said...

I love this! I have been looking for a site that lists when new shows are starting and when Marathons are running. This is the closest I have found.

Do you have updated information on Marathons you can post? Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years 2008/2009? Where do you find this information?

Thanks for what you have done!

Charlie said...

I just posted the Thanksgiving 2008 list. I make these lists when the TV listings come out for a holiday. I use network sites and TV listing to find what's on.

eXTReMe Tracker