Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas 2008 TV Show Marathon List

Click here for a 2010 list 

List of television show marathons airing on U.S cable stations on Christmas Eve: Wednesday, December 24th, Christmas: Thursday, December 25th, and the day after Christmas: Friday December 26th, 2008.
(updated 4:46 pm EST, Saturday 12-21-2008)

Christmas Eve Wednesday December 24th 2008:
A&E: Dog the Bounty Hunter

BET: One on One / Smart Guy

Bravo: Top Chef

Discovery: Man vs. Wild

DIY: Kitchen Renovations

Fox Reality: The Academy

Green: World's Greenest Homes

GSN: Family Feud

ID: Real Interrogations / Cold Blood

MTV: Engaged and Underage / True Life

National Geographic Channel: DogTown

Oxygen: Roseanne

Science: Discovery Project Earth

Sci-Fi: Scariest Places on Earth
/ Ghost Hunters

Super Cars Exposed

Spike: James Bond films

TLC: 17 Kids and Counting

Travel: ...Paradise

TV Guide Network: Look-A-Like

Christmas Day Thursday December 25th 2008:

A&E: Cold Case Files / The First 48

BET: Smart Guy

Biography: Ghostly Encounters

Bravo: Top Chef / Real Housewives of Orange County

Discovery: Mythbusters

Discovery Health: 17 Kids and Counting

DIY: Haulin' House

Fox Reality: The Academy

G4: Whacked Out Videos

Green: World's Greenest Homes

GSN: Card Sharks

History: UFO Files

Logo: Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

MSNBC: Crime & Punishment

National Geographic Channel: Fish-related programming

Oxygen: Snapped

Science: How It's Made

Sci-Fi: Star Trek: The Next Generation

Speed: Truck Competition

TBS: A Christmas Story

TLC: Little People, Big World

TNT: Law & Order

Travel: Extreme...

TruTV: Ski Patrol

TV Land: Christmas episodes of various old shows

USA: House

Day After Christmas Friday December 26th 2008:

A&E: Parking Wars / CSI: Miami

Animal Planet: Whale Wars

BET: One On One

Discovery: Dirty Jobs

Disney: Phineas And Ferb

E!: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Green: Stuff Happens

GSN: Super Password

History: UFO Hunters

MSNBC: Lockup: San Quentin Extended Stay

MTV: The Hills

MTV2: Pimp My Ride

Nick Toon: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Sci-Fi: Highlander: The Series

Speed: Livin' the Low Life

Spike: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

TLC: Say Yes to the Dress / What Not To Wear

Travel: Amazing Race 13

TruTV: Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest Criminals

USA: House

Versus: Federal Premium Dangerous Game

WE: My Fair Wedding

I'll update this list as I learn of more marathons
(updated 4:46 pm EST, Saturday 12-21-2008)

Check your local listings to confirm airings and times
Feel free to email me any marathons I may have missed
See my list of New Year's Eve and New Years Day TV marathons

Be sure to check out the rest of Interesting Pile. Every day, I post lots of amusing links to things like lists, games, quizzes and other neat sites to help distract you from pesky productivity.


hambone said...


Your email link didnt work. I love your marathon lists. They are famous in my house. I posted a link to your site on my blog. Thanks!



Charlie said...

I think I fixed the email link! Thanks for letting me know. So glad you like the list and I really appreciate the link!

eXTReMe Tracker