Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday lists

10 freaky sci-fi couples (via I Am Bored)

8 facts about apples

9 recession-proof careers

30 torrent search engines (via Delicious)

50 wonderful and inspiring photoblogs (via Delicious)

Top 10 most powerful families in history

7 celebrity environmentalists and their activism

10 great love affairs in history


pudgamagoo said...

Just wanted you to know, I read your blog every day. (I never see any comments.)

I wanted to be a librarian when I grew up, but my mother talked me out of it; she thought I should be a speech therapist. That's what I went to school for, but I didn't end up doing that at all. She still regrets having talked me out of becoming a librarian because when I was 30 I still talked about it. I'm 47 now (lol). I still want to be a librarian when I grow up. : (

Charlie said...

Thanks for the comment! I love being a librarian and think it's never too late to become one :)

Dawn & Paul said...

Thanks for what you do. I share parts of the site with some and all with others, encouraging them to sign up, so as not to miss anything. Two of my best friends are librarians. As to growing up . . at 87, my husband and 70 . yours truly, we don't plan to.

eXTReMe Tracker