Monday, September 21, 2009

Not the End: Monday lists

Well after all the nice comments, I certainly can't stop updating all together. It'll be less frequent and most likely shorter posts, but I'll update when I can.

13 ways to save money using Twitter

100 excellent RSS feeds for lifelong learners

10 worst popes in history

12 most unfortunate costumes for a mugshot

Top 10 fascinating facts about the Mayans

10 revealing infographics about the web


Anonymous said...

Triple Yeah....I know I would miss all of your great stuff and I'll take less if it means I still get some....


Wings said...


Alexandra said...

We all appreciate your dedication to this blog very much. Thank you for helping me get my fix of interesting information!

Oxmyx said...

Congratulations on your new job -- but thanks for continuing to post when you can. I am addicted to Interesting Pile!

courtneysdanforth said...

Three cheers for the continuation of Interesting Pile!

Hip hip

Amanda said...

YAY! :)

Artful Dodger said...

Thanks for making the effort. It is appreciated.

eXTReMe Tracker