Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Links now open in new windows

I changed some HTML so now all links on the site open in new windows when clicked on.

Hope this didn't break anything


Anonymous said...

beautiful, opens in a new tab. no more right click, cheers!

Anonymous said...

awesome!! just made my day!!

Zachary said...

This is great.

Thanks again.

Cindy said...

thank you, thank you very much :)

Amanda said...

Thank you for all you do to make this such a wonderful site!

Candice said...

You should probably only do this for external links, if at all. Personally, I prefer links without any target attribute. That way I have control over where things go -- if I want something to open in a new tab, I middle-click on it. If not, I left-click.

Hey, You said...

I'm not sure which is worse:

having to right-click and select "Open in new tab/window",


having to right-click, select "copy shortcut," click in the URL bar, right-click, select "paste," and hit enter. Hmmm, let me think, let me think, it's just not clear. ;)

Now it's a simple matter of just clicking the link, and then running around closing every blasted window that is open, cluttering up my task bar. Even the comment and "older posts" pages open in new windows. Really, is this better?

eXTReMe Tracker