Friday, August 13, 2010

More Friday lists

10 badass video game villains

10 renowned thought experiments

5 amazing Windows UI tweaks

Top 10 snack brands (via Candy Critic)

5 fundamental concepts we can’t hash out as a species

11 more awesome celebrity nerds

6 insane attempts to make movies starring dead movie stars

8 tips for decorating your dorm room on a dime

15 excellent corporate blogs to learn from

15 online resources to learn English as a second language

5 open data apps that are improving our cities

5 best digital photo coupons and tips

10 simple but useful ways to use the character map and your lesser-used fonts

10 Alfred Hitchcock cameos

8 types of coworkers
 
Lis of kitchen myths (via Stephen's Lighthouse)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible for you to make a notation when you have a smashinglists.com link? That website is trying to download malware to my computer, and I keep forgetting to check your links before I click them. I don't want to click on smashinglists links.

Charlie said...

Sure thing!

Out of curiosity, do you know what kind of malware it's trying to give you?

Anonymous said...

I don't remember. My guess is that it is not smashinglists.com that is the problem but rather one of their advertisers. I have seen occasional problems with other heavily ad-laden sites, but smashinglists.com is the worst.

eXTReMe Tracker